2010 Summer and Fall UCLA Extension Public Policy Courses
The UCLA Extension Public Policy Program has now released its listing of courses for Fall Quarter. We encourage you to visit www.uclaextension.edu/publicpolicy for more information about the courses listed.
Online enrollment is available by visiting www.uclaextension.edu and referencing the Reg#.
• Recent Innovations in Parking Management (V7784)
Thursday, June 22
Figueroa Courtyard, Los Angeles, CA
Peter Valk, President, Transportation Management Services
Don Shoup, Professor of Urban Planning, UCLA
• Sustainability Ethics (V6971)
Friday, June 25
Extension Lindbrook Center, Los Angeles (Westwood), CA
Helene Smookler, Of Counsel, The Sohagi Law Group, PLC
• Property Rights, Takings and Exactions (V7079)
Thursday, July 8
Extension Westwood Center, Los Angeles (Westwood), CA
Tom Jacobson, AICP, JD, Professor of Environmental Studies and Planning, Sonoma State University.
Bill Higgins, JD, is Land Use Project Director for the Institute for Local Self Government.
Save the Date:
Fall 10 (Enrollment available Wednesday, July 28)
• Water Rights and Sustainability (Online)
September 20 – December 6
• Renewable Energy Economics and Policy (Online)
Septmeber 22 – December 8
• Sustainability Ethics
Saturday, September 25
• Local Economic Development, Planning & Policy (Online)
September 28 – December 14
• Cultural Resource Protection Under CEQA and Other Legislative Mandates
Friday, October 1
• Developing and Integrating Bicycle Plans
Thursday, November 4
• Successful CEQA Compliance (2-day)
Thursday & Friday, December 9 & 10
Individual, group, and student discounts are available. All courses approved for CM (AICP) or MCLE credit. Each course includes course materials. All courses apply to UCLA Extension's Certificate in Global Sustainability.
For complete course information please contact program representative Jason Van Patten at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (310) 825-7885. More information is also available by visiting www.uclaextension.edu/publicpolicy