SGC has announced its timeline for applications for the 2015-16 Affordable Housing and Sustainable Communities program and has scheduled six statewide workshops.
The schedule for the AHSC program is as follows:
- Release of Notice of Funding Availability (NOFA): Friday, January 29, 2016
- Concept Applications Due: Wednesday, March 16, 2016
- Notification of Invite to Submit Full Application: Week of April 20, 2016
- Full Applications Due: Monday, June 20, 2016
- Awards Announced: September 2016
The workshop schedule is as follows:
- Fresno: Tuesday, February 2
- Sacramento: Wednesday, February 3
- Oakland: Thursday, February 4
- Riverside: Monday, February 8
- Los Angeles: Tuesday, February 9
- San Diego: Wednesday, February 10
The workshops will include a presentation regarding the AHSC Program Guidelines and requirements for Concept Application, with a question and answer session after the presentation.
Staff will be available on the afternoon of each workshop for small group or one-on-one consultations on a first come, first served basis. The consultations will be 20 minutes in length and will be used to focus on projects that are ready to apply for the 2015-2016 AHSC Program, discuss project eligibility, and answer questions specific to the applicant's project. For consultation times, AHSC Program Staff will follow-up to confirm the exact time of the appointment. Applicants with projects in or benefitting Disadvantaged Communities (as defined by CalEnviroscreen 2.0) will be given priority for consultations. However, our goal is to provide consultations to all who request an appointment.
Further workshop information and signup is available here (pdf).
See CP&DR coverage of 2015 AHSC awards.